The reference-level LCD-X is an exciting addition to our LCD planar magnetic headphone collection. The LCD-X features a newly-developed and processed transducer made of a thinner and lighter alternative material with new Fazor technology.
Our patent-pending Fazor elements are unique to the LCD-X and LCD-XC and help guide and manage the flow of sound in the headphone. The result is improved phase response, greater frequency extension, smoother frequency response, and remarkable 3D holographic imaging.
The LCD-X transducer is specifically designed to work with a wide variety of driving sources. From portable players to studio use, the LCD-X provides high volume without a headphone amplifier even though all LCD-series products benefit from a high-quality amp.
The LCD-X earcups are made from polished anodized aluminum with sloped ear pads of either premium lambskin leather or a leather-free super-suede microfiber fabric. The earpads are designed with specially-crafted foam offering the proper firmness and acoustic balance.
Notes to customers:
- Due to demand we are temporarily unable to ship LCD-Xs until mid-March.
- The microsuede (leather free) earpad option is temporarily out of stock, we expect to ship by the end of March.
Each LCD-X comes with:
- ADZ6SE Cable (single-ended 1/4″): 1/4” TRS to 2×4-pin mini XLR
- ADZ6B4 Cable (balanced 4-pin): 4-pin XLR to 2×4-pin mini XLR
- 1/4″ to 1/8″ adapter
- Ruggedized travel case
- Warranty documents
- Personalized frequency response graph available through email@example.com