Our first foray into closed-back design, the LCD-XC has been in research and development for several years. Now featuring exclusive Fazor technology, we’re proud to release the XC, a fully-enclosed headphone with classic Audeze-quality sound for a more exclusive experience in noisy environments.
Our patent-pending Fazor elements are unique to the LCD-XC and LCD-X and help guide and manage the flow of sound in the headphone. The result is improved phase response, greater frequency extension, smoother frequency response, and remarkable 3D holographic imaging.
For the purest, most discerning audiophile listening sessions, open headphones remain the favored choice, but our closed-back LCD-XC is the best enclosed headphone experience you’ll find.
The LCD-XC is available in a hand-worked Bubinga wood. The enclosures are made from precision-crafted anodized aluminum with sloped earpads of either premium lambskin leather or a leather-free super-suede microfiber. The earpads are designed with specially-crafted foam offering the proper firmness and the right acoustic balance.
Notes to Customers:
- Due to demand we are temporarily unable to ship LCD-XCs until mid-March.
- The microsuede (leather free) earpad option is temporarily out of stock, we expect to ship by the end of March.
Each LCD-XC comes with:
- ADZ6SE Cable (single-ended 1/4″): 1/4” TRS to 2×4-pin mini XLR
- ADZ6B4 Cable (balanced 4-pin): 4-pin XLR to 2×4-pin mini XLR *
- 1/4″ to 1/8″ adapter
- Ruggedized travel case
- Wood care kit
- Warranty documents
- Personalized frequency response graph available firstname.lastname@example.org