- Sonus faber
- Spiral Groove
- Wilson Audio
- Om Stylus
The MOON 350P is a high-performance differential preamplifier. Using circuitry derived from the Evolution Series, the 350P is a modular design that accepts optional plug-in modules: (i) a 24-bit/192kHz high-performance D/A converter with USB, optical (TosLink)and RCA (S/PDIF) inputs, and (ii) a configurable MC/MM Phono stage. The MOON350P’s wide bandwidth and excellent dynamic range allows it to effortlessly reproduce high-resolution audio. A well organized and thorough rear panel allows for connectivity to virtually any audio component.
Digital … Analog … or Both.
For the headphone enthusiast, the 350P is engineered with a discrete headphone amplifier stage, which allows it to effortlessly drive even the world’s finest headphones. An audiophile-grade product with a toroidal tranformer-based large power supply, military-spec passive and active components, and state-of-the-art surface-mount manufacturing techniques help make the MOON 350P the finest affordable MOON preamplifier to date.
Significant Design Features:
· Optional internal digital-to-analog converter circuit for use with a PC, digital music
server or external transport, etc
· Optional internal phono preamp circuit with adjustments for gain level as well as
capacitance and resistance loading
· 7 line-level inputs (4 Single-ended & 2 balanced) including one front-mounted 1/8”
mini-jack for personal media players
· Discrete headphone amplifier circuit with the output on ¼” TRS jack located on the
· One single-ended input which functions as a “pass-through”, bypassing the gain
stage to accommodate a component such as a home-theater processor, whose
own volume control is used instead.
· A full-function monitor loop
· Fixed (single-ended) and Variable (balanced & single-ended) line level outputs
· An oversized power supply using 2 toroidal transformers in conjunction with 3
stages of DC voltage regulation
· IR input for external control and a 12 Volt Trigger Output
· RS-232 port for i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback in custom installation setups
and ii) firmware updates
· SimLink controller port allows for 2-way communications between other compatible
MOON Series components
· Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components
· Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
· Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance.