- Sonus faber
- Spiral Groove
- Wilson Audio
- Om Stylus
The MOON i.5 Integrated Amplifier offers immense value, delivering unrivaled performance in a distinctive package. Designed with numerous convenient features such as a front-mounted mini-jack for personal media players, the i.5 produces music like no other integrated amplifier in its class.
Sophisticated … Musical …
Incorporating technologies found in our highly acclaimed MOON Amplifiers and Preamplifiers, the MOON i.5 Integrated Amplifier is the perfect companion for the CD.5 Disc Player, providing for many years of listening pleasure and hassle-free use. Thirty years of experience in the design and manufacturing of award wininng high-performance components has paved the way for the MOON i.5.
Significant Design Features:
· An oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design
· Rated output of 40 watts/channel into 8 ohms and 80 watts/channel into 4 ohms
· 6 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players
· Headphone output on ¼” TRS jack located on the front panel
· Remote control operation
· Class A output to 5 watts for greater efficiency
· PCB w/ pure copper tracings & gold plating that yields low impedance characteristics
· Heat-sink free design incorporating an all-aluminum chassis for evenly distributed
· Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
· Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components
· Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance
· Low operating temperature to ensure a longer than normal life expectancy.