- Sonus faber
- Spiral Groove
- Wilson Audio
- Om Stylus
The MOON i3.3 allows you to integrate your music system in distinctively new ways.
The MOON i3.3 combines almost 30 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of award winning products with numerous unique technologies found in many of our other components. The i3.3 will be the heart and soul of your home-entertainent system for many many years … call it the the birth of a legend.
Significant Design Features:
· An oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design
· Rated output of 100 watts/channel into 8 ohms and 200 watts/channel into 4 ohms
· 5 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players
· One audio input which functions as a “pass-through”, bypassing the gain stage to
accommodate a component such as a home-theater processor, whose own volume
control is used instead.
· Headphone output on ¼” TRS jack located on the front panel
· RS-232 port for i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback in custom installation setups
and ii) firmware updates
· IR input for external control
· SimLink controller port allows for 2-way communications between other compatible
· 12 Volt trigger output for remote operations
· Four (4) bipolar output devices per channel in the amplification section which offer
superb linearity throughout the entire audio frequency spectrum
· Class A output to 5 watts for greater efficiency
· PCB w/ pure copper tracings & gold plating that yields low impedance characteristics
· Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components
· A symmetrical circuit design
· Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
· Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance
· Low operating temperature to ensure a longer than normal life expectancy.