- Acoustical Systems
- Artesania Audio
- Sonus faber
- Spiral Groove
- Wilson Audio
- Om Stylus
Setting a new standard for Integrated Amplifiers !
The MOON 700i is the ultimate Integrated Amplifier. Intended to meet the needs of the most demanding music connoisseurs, it is fully differential dual-mono design, rated at 175 watts/channel into 8 ohms, offering authority, finesse and superb control. Using a variety of new technologies developed since the introduction of the Evolution Series, the MOON 700iprovides more sonic transparency and accuracy than previously thought possible. In addition, this integrated it is extremely flexible and exemplifies a luxurious lifestyle.
New technologies include (i) the M-eVOL2 volume control, with a phenomenal 530 steps, allowing for an extremely precise level adjustment just like the MOON P-8 Preamplifier; (ii) New MOON output transistors, specifically designed for use in our amplifiers, provide tighter and more visceral bass performance, as well as unprecedented linearity thoughout the entire frequency spectrum; (iii) An input stage circuit which reduces noise, preserving image focus and integrity like never before.
There is a warmth and naturalness to the soundstage
that must be heard to be believed.
that must be heard to be believed.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Evolution Series products are present such as our revolutionary Lynx amplification circuitry, SimLink and M-Lock, just to name a few, as well as both RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments. Finally, a plethora of user selectable cosmetic options are available at the time of purchase.
Significant Design Features:
· RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
· IR input for external control
· Lynx circuitry which is a ”no overall feedback” design resulting in genuine real-time
amplification, a more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality, virtually
non-existent intermodulation distortion and the elimination of common phase errors
resulting from feedback
· Custom proprietary toroidal transformer design with lower magnetic, electrical
and thermal loss, yielding an improved power transfer and lower regulation factor.
The result is increased current speed and better dynamics
· A dual-mono oversized power supply
· The preamplifier section is mounted on its own dedicated circuit board resulting
in lower crosstalk
· SimLink controller port allows for 2-way communications between other compatible
MOON Evolution Series components
· M-eVOL2 volume control circuit using MDAC’s (operating in a current steering R-2R
configuration) which alter the audiio signal’s amplitude yielding no sonic degradation
of the signal, regardless of the selected volume setting
· Proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors with unprecedented gain linearity
resulting in improved bass response and even more accurate sonic reproduction
· M-Lock for “user selectable” maximum volume setting lock-out for each line input
· “Gain offset” for each individual line input with a ±10dB range
· Each line input is fully configurable to be “home-theater ready”, where the gain
section of the 700i is bypassed
· 530 individual volume steps in 1dB and 0.1dB increments
· An exceptionally short signal path , yielding a much faster transient response
· 12 Volt trigger output for remote operation
· ”Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency
· Four-layer PCB tracings for a dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio
· Ultra rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
· Accurate matching of the very finest quality electronic components in a symmetrical
· Improved reliabilty through the elimination of moving parts
· Low operating temperature for a longer than normal life expectancy.