Revolutionary Technology …
The world’s first true 32-bit asynchronous DAC
|The MOON 750D Digital-to-Analog Converter / CD Transport features the most advanced digital technology; The first true 32-bit fully asynchronous digital audio playback system to reach the marketplace. Intended to fulfill the demands of the most discerning music connoisseur, the 750D is a fully balanced design featuring our new M-AJiC32 circuitry (an asynchronous jitter elimination system) built around the ESS SABRE32 Reference Audio DAC. The conversion process uses 8 DAC’s per channel working in 32-bit Hyperstream™. The final result is previously unattainable musical reproduction from digital media, be it a CD, computer, music server, etc. In addition, the MOON 750D is extremely flexible and exemplifies a luxurious lifestyle.
The back panel features a complete array of digital input (4) and output (2) connections to meet all the needs of today’s ever-widening technologies. The front panel includes a disc drawer for our own proprietary drive mechanism which represents a fifth input. As well, in the coming months, an optional outboard power supply will be made available to further enhance the already astonishing performance of the 750D.
The most realistic and lifelike sound reproduction yet.
Of course, all of the signature features you’d expect in a MOON digital product are present: our revolutionary M-Quattro floating suspension, SimLink, i2DCF, just to name a few, as well as both RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments. Finally, a plethora of user selectable cosmetic options are available at the time of purchase.
Significant Design Features:
· The world’s first true 32-bit asynchronous Digital-to-Analog converter
· ESS Technology SABRE32 Reference DAC / Digital Filter (ES9018S) working in 32-bit
Hyperstream™ to achieve unprecedented jitter immunity and low-level linearity via
a patented Time Domain Jitter Eliminator
· Digital Audio Signal Processing using M-AJiC32 (MOON Asynchronous Jitter Control
in 32-bit mode)
· Four (4) digital inputs (AES/EBU, S/PDIF, TosLink and USB) allowing for a connection
to virtually any digital source
· Proprietary CD drive system mounted on our M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating
suspension for vibration damping, allowing ambient & spatial cues in your recordings
to come to life like never before – The fifth digital input
· RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
· IR input for external control
· Two (2) digital outputs – AES/EBU and S/PDIF
· Fully balanced differential digital and analog circuitry in a dual-mono design
· Separate digital & analog power supplies using 2 independant toroidal transformers
· SimLink controller port allows for 2-way communications between other compatible
MOON Evolution Series components
· Power supply voltage regulation includes i2DCf (Independant Inductive DC Filtering);
There is one inductor dedicated to each integrated circuit type component (DAC,
Op-Amp, etc.) in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all
· A virtually jitter-free – 1 picosecond – digital clocking system
· A very short capacitor-free signal path using a DC servo circuit and proprietary
12dB/octave analog filter
· Four-layer PCB tracings for a dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio
· Ultra rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
· Accurate matching of the very finest quality electronic components in a symmetrical
· Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance.