- Audio Physic
- Moon by Simaudio
- Spiral Groove
- The Wand
- YG Acoustics
The MOON 320S dedicated external power supply brings the MOON 310LP Phono preamplifier to a level of performance that is unmatched at this price and miles ahead of the competition … Reference level analog playback just became even more accessible. Housed in a chassis identical to the 310LP, the 320S features a special ”pi-type” filter and a dual voltage regulation system that reduces the 310LP‘s already very low noise level on the DC signal by a mind-numbing 150dB.
Some of the benefits that the MOON 320S brings to the 310LP‘s already astonishing sonics are an even better signal-to-noise ratio that leaves you with the impression of increased gain; more realistic rhythm and pace; the increased presence of intricate details within the music; more natural life-like high-frequencies that allow you to better differentiate between various cymbals in a recording, and a deeper blacker background.
The impression of a more open and natural sound is genuine
Significant Design Features:
· High quality toroidal transformer
· 4 stages of DC voltage regulation in a dual action configuration to further lower noise
· Total capacitance of 35,200uF
· Dual choke inductance (2x 200mH)
· A special ”pi-type” filter after the inital voltage rectification stage to reduce
AC transmission noise
· DC signal noise is 150dB lower within 310LP circuitry
· Pure copper circuit board tracings with extremely low impedance characteristics
· Accurate matching of the finest high quality electronic components
· Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance.